Help Desk Technician
- Experience with a Call Management and Ticketing System.
- 1-2 years of proven experience troubleshooting and resolving Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2013/2016 issues.
- Experience installing and uninstalling software.
- 1-2 years of experience with Active Directory (resetting passwords, creating and deleting groups).
- Capability of troubleshooting two-factor authentication issues.
- Knowledge of providing support by Remote Desktop Connection.
- Experience with supporting mobile devices (iPhone/Android/iPad).
- Expertise installing desktop backup software and restoring data.
- Familiarity with computer navigation, functionality and terminology.
- Ability to capture and document issues and resolutions.
- Minimum of Associate’ s Degree in Computer Science or related IT major.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 1-2 years’ experience troubleshooting wired and wireless data communications and connectivity issues.
- 1 or more years of proven relevant Service Desk experience with in the past 4 years.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.