Sharonville Ohio area manufacturing firm with union and non-union plants is currently seeking an experienced Human Resource professional for a Director-level opportunity.
- Direct and provide leadership to all HR and Safety disciplines.
- Manage multiple HR managers at separate locations.
- Oversee corporate and plant recruiting efforts and strategies.
- Provide direction and support for organizational change and career development.
- Manage departmental budget and business planning activities.
- Manage and coordinate required legal and regulatory compliance requirements for the Company.
- Oversee payroll, training and development, and unemployment compensation.
- Work with senior management to set long-term goals and strategies.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum B.S. Degree in Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent.
- SPHR or PHR certification preferred.
- Minimum ten (10+) years of Human Resource experience, including as a Manager or a Director.
- Must have manufacturing experience, particularly in a high volume, automotive environment.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and statues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities along with leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate across all levels of the company.