- Posting jobs openings.
- Assist with new hire paperwork and onboarding.
- Phone screen potential candidates.
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Assist with accounting tasks such as payroll, AR/AP, time-keeping, etc.
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures.
- Associate' s Degree or related educational background.
- 2-3 years experience in HR or Accounting.
- MS Office Suite experience.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.