- Gage Technician will be responsible for all onsite evaluation of the Gages with minor repair.
- Technician will be responsible for coordinating all Gage related activities within a manufacturing plant environment.
- The Gage Technician will have daily interaction with Engineering and Production Floor personnel.
Strong Mechanical back ground
- Strong mechanical background is highly desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook.
- Print reading experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to use Measuring Instruments (Calipers, Micrometer, Height Gages).
- Prior Tool and Die experience.
- High School Diploma or advanced training preferred.