- Uses knowledge and experience to perform cost effective work in an efficient manner.
- Understands and works within appropriate policies and follows procedures. Provides training and guidance to employees where beneficial.
- Develops knowledge of time constraints for work activities and makes proper adjustments where needed.
- Actively seeks out information to increase technical knowledge and job skills where beneficial to our client.
- Uses decision making skills to perform job more efficient and cost effective. Demonstrates an attitude, ability, and desire to listen and satisfy both internal and external customers.
- 5 years of related utility field experience.
- Associate’ s Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil/ Mechanical Engineering Technology or related fields.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.