Field Service Technician
Toledo, OH 43606
- Candidate will work with customers servicing electro-mechanical systems.
- Candidates should have a good background with working with robotic systems including but not limited to: ABB, Fanuc, Motoman or similar robotic systems.
- Candidate will travel to domestic clients throughout the US., with little international travel
- 3 years of Automation / Robotic experience.
- Troubleshooting assembly systems.
- Troubleshooting PLC-Allen Bradley, Siemens preferred.
- Pneumatic, hydraulic experience.
- Must be comfortable reading mechanical and electrical blueprints.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.