Field Service Technician
- Candidate will travel to domestic clients throughout the U.S. With little international travel.
- 3 years of Automation / Robotic experience
- Troubleshooting assembly systems.
- Troubleshooting PLC-Allen Bradley, Siemens preferred.
- Pneumatic, hydraulic experience.
- Must be comfortable reading mechanical and electrical blueprints.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.