Field Service Scheduler
Fort Wayne, IN
1. With guidance, develop fully integrated resource loaded and levelized TFS work schedules that
optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other TFS work activities using
Transmission approved scheduling software and tools.
2. Comply with the Transmission Outage Management Strategy System (TOMSS) Business Rules
3. Manage TFS outage requests, including entering outages into TOA or its successor, verifying
that all required outages have been entered, and ensuring that all outage requests are approved by
4. Assist in organizing, coordinating and attending the TOMSS outage coordination meetings.
5. Coordinate changes to the work schedule when an outage needs to be canceled or rescheduled.
6. Assist in prioritizing outage reservations to optimize the benefit both in reliability and
7. Develop, review, and present statistical reports related to work scheduling and adherence, crew
8. Coordinate and conduct meetings with other sections/departments covering scheduling, staffing
9. Promote professionalism, teamwork, and adherence to standards.
Minimum Requirements: Education: Bachelor Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management and 3 years' experience; or an Associate Degree in a related technical field and 6 years' experience; or high school diploma and 10 years utility field experience.
Experience: Candidates with a Bachelor Degree in a Business field, such as Accounting, Finance or Management will be accepted if they have at least 5 years of maintenance work scheduling or
construction project scheduling experience or other relevant project controls experience .