Field Service Engineer
- Investigate and resolve technical questions and problems.
- Candidate will work from blue prints, schematics and sketches.
- Must be familiar with electrical and mechanical devices and programming.
- Strong robotic or PLC experiences a plus.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal; relates well to others.
- Other duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned by the Service Manager.
- Major challenge in this role is coordinating the objectives of the service department with the sometimes conflicting demands of customers, staff and suppliers.
- Assist in training customers and less skilled Field Service Engineers.
- Associate' s Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering technology with an electronics background or equivalent experience preferred, Bachelor’ s degree is desired.
- Two years’ experience in electro-mechanical repairs desired.
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills under pressure.
- Computer literacy required.
- Good communication, leadership and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed; travel may be unplanned and immediate.
- Possess a valid United States Passport. Travel is throughout the US, Canada and Mexico. Travel is between 50-70%. Weekends are not routinely scheduled buy may be assigned as needed.