- Provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Maintain workflow by studying methods, implementing cost reductions, and developing reporting procedures.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements.
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Answer multi-line phones, compose memos, create presentations.
- Generate reports.
- Monitor invoices and expense reports.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Help build social media presence, and marketing coordination.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor' s Degree
- 2 plus years of experience
- Strong computer skills preferred.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience.
- Database experience a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.