Environmental Engineer- Technical Report Writer
Bowling Green, OH
- Responsible for municipal water treatment plant and/or waste water treatment plant planning and technical report writing. The candidate will be focused on new facilities or plant upgrades incorporating new technologies and operations.
- Prepare or oversee detailed planning and studies for water treatment plant and/or waste water treatment plant facilities.
- Meet with clients, regulatory agencies, and funding agencies.
- Identify project goals.
- Plan, budget, and prepare engineering proposals.
- Prepare construction cost estimates.
- Investigate, present, and apply for project funding through various governmental funding programs.
- Establish planning, project, and funding schedules and monitor progress of various projects and their conformance to schedules.
- Provide feedback and advice regarding the technical aspects of company/client projects to management and other project leaders.
- Perform technical reviews and provide recommendations regarding designs and reports prepared by sub consultants or suppliers.
- Minimum 5 years of water treatment plant and waste water treatment plant design or report writing experience.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering.
- Professional Engineer license preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.