Entry-Level Controls Engineer
Farmington Hills, MI
- Ability to work with automated systems including PLC, HMI, robotics
- BS degree required (Electrical, Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering/Science preferred)
- Experience/Knowledge with Programmable Logic Controllers is highly preferred (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi, Client, etc.)
- Some travel is required
- Experience with PLC ladder logic programming preferred
- Advanced language programming is a plus (C/C++, Java, C#, .Net, vb.Net, etc.)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.