Entry-Level Controls Engineer
- Ability to work with automated systems including PLC, HMI and robotics.
- Produce logic diagrams, control narratives (sequence of operations) and wiring diagrams.
- Interpret and apply codes, job procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Monitor and review on-site installation, start-up and operation of instrumentation and controls.
- Develop control panel designs.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required in (Electrical, Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering/Science preferred).
- Some travel is required.
- Experience with PLC ladder logic programming preferred.
- Advanced language programming is a plus (C/C++, Java, C#, .Net, vb.Net, etc.).
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.