- Manage the design and engineering of mechanical products, including the redesign and improvement of existing products.
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively with the onsite Engineering and Executive teams as well as colleagues at other company locations.
- Preferred candidate will have 10 plus years of experience engineering and developing mechanical equipment, including 3D design software.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering is required.
- 5 to 7 years of supervisory and management experience is required.
- Experience working with sales, purchasing, operations and customers are highly desirable.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic experience preferred as well as electromechanical equipment experience.