New Albany, OH
- Collection, updating, monitoring and reporting of project level scheduling, resource and financial data.
- Candidate will serve as an internal resource for staff on the use of scheduling software web and client version layouts, dashboards and customized reports and viewing portals.
- Coordinate with the Portfolio Management Office on project data input, changes, modifications and updates.
- Duties will include providing support in the monitoring and success in meeting project deliverables, milestone dates and providing feedback to management staff on milestone performance.
- In addition, duties will include monitoring of Primavera and other project applications to provide advanced warning on upcoming projects and to cross check monthly Work Plan listings to ensure synchronization of schedules.
- Duties may also include reporting and light analysis of project financial data in consultation with engineering and management staff.
- Responsibilities would include any special duties as assigned such as collection and reporting of quality control and error data.
- Position requires good working knowledge and skill in office suite computer applications such as Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Basic experience and skill in utilizing enterprise accounting applications would be beneficial.
- User level experience with Primavera scheduling software application would be beneficial but is not mandatory.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a related field from a university or college or an Associate’ s Technical degree and 3 years of experience in design, operations, planning, construction or maintenance of systems preferred.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.