- Engineering Assistant is a key member of the engineering team and will work directly under the Engineering Supervisor.
- This person will work daily with design engineers from all disciplines as well as project managers on various projects.
- Will be assigned to a particular project and will be responsible for maintaining document control throughout the life of each project assigned.
- Will enter and help track all material lists, specifications and drawing lists into the company' s tracking system.
- Use AutoCAD on a regular basis to print drawings and/or make minor updates to get drawings ready to send out of the office.
- Associates degree required
- 3 years or more experience in technical office environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products- Outlook, Word, Excel and Access are used regularly
- Experience with AutoCAD - recommended but not required
- Time management, critical thinking, detail oriented and solid communication skills
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.