- Will be responsible for engineering from conception through execution on small to mid-size projects and portions of larger projects.
- Typical design work includes substation and distribution systems.
- Prepare and design schematics, wire diagrams and physical layouts (plan and profile drawings)
- Perform engineering design evaluations.
- Ability to perform load calculations.
- Candidate will also work on Protection and Controls.
- Equipment specification
- CAD experience with AutoCAD or Microstation preferred not required.
- Coordinate with project team members and other disciplines to develop innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- PE (professional Engineer) is preferred but not required.
- EIT, EI, FE is highly preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.