Electronics Hardware Engineer
Columbus, OH 43085
- Ability to analyze and solve technical issues with limited or no supervision.
- Experience with schematic capture tools
- Developing designs from inception to release.
- Experience writing requirements and design documentation.
- Experience with debug tools, logic analyzers and oscilloscopes
- Experience with compliance and testing requirements.
- 2-5 years of manufacturing experience.
- Associate’ s Degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills.