Electronic Quality Inspector
- Inspect and test electrical systems, equipment or components to identify hazards, defects or repair.
- Ability to use measurement hand tools and set-up equipment to perform inspection
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent or prefer an Associate' s degree in engineering field or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience with inspection of circuit cards, electronic and electro-mechanical systems and wire harness assemblies.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills including MS Windows and Office Knowledge.
- Understanding of measurement methodologies and techniques
- Prior experience working in an ISO-9001 environment, preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.