• Inspect and test electrical systems, equipment or components to identify hazards, defects or repair.
• Troubleshoot, program and upgrade Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
• Understand and update instrumentation loop diagrams, E & I drawings, blueprints and schematics.
• Will be responsible to program AC & DC variable speed drivers.
• Update power distribution system, MCC and switch gears.
• Must have experience with lock-out/tag-out procedures and protocols.
• Electrician needs to be a team player and will work well in a team setting.
• Planning, organizing, problem solving and communication skills are required.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Candidate must be willing to work rotating shifts, overtime and willing to be on call 24/7.
• 4-5 years as an electrician working in an industrial/manufacturing environment preferred.