Electrical Field Engineer
- This engineer will work with electrical systems at client sites.
- Candidate should have a good background working with electrical medium voltage power systems as well as variety of controls systems.
- Candidate will travel to domestic clients throughout the US with potential international travel.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with installing, commissioning, troubleshooting industrial electrical systems.
- Able and willing to travel.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.