Electrical Engineer Power Distribution
- Project Engineering.
- Typical design work includes low and medium voltage power distribution systems, fire alarm systems, underground utility plans and profiles, interior and outdoor lighting systems.
- Manage small to mid-size projects
- Coordinate with project team members and other disciplines to develop innovative solutions. Work with utility companies.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar from ABET accredited institution.
- PE (professional Engineer) preferred but not required.
- Experience with electrical power distribution systems, lighting, receptacles, and/or auxiliary systems.
- Experience with power system load calculations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or Microstation or REVIT/BIM.
- Electrical Design.
- Four to fifteen (4 -15) years of versatile electrical design engineering.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards.