- Project Engineering.
- Typical design work includes low and medium voltage power distribution systems, fire alarm systems, underground utility plans and profiles, interior and outdoor lighting systems.
- Manage small to mid-size projects.
- Coordinate with project team members and other disciplines to develop innovative solutions. Work with utility companies.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar from ABET accredited institution.
- PE (professional Engineer) preferred but not required.
- Experience with electrical power distribution systems, lighting, receptacles, and/or auxiliary systems.
- Experience with power system load calculations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or Microstation or REVIT/BIM.
- Electrical Design.
- Four to fifteen (4 -15) years of versatile electrical design engineering.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.