- Electrical Engineer will be responsible for evaluating, selecting, and applying standard engineering methods and techniques on work of small projects or on portions of larger projects.
- Primary duties and responsibilities will include design from concept programming through execution, system start-up, commissioning, and integration planning, while ensuring code compliance of designs.
- Experience with power system calculations.
- Exposure to power plants, substations, transmission lines, distribution lines and large heavy industrial electrical systems.
- Be knowledgeable in the areas of relay programming, control schematics and wiring diagrams.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.