Santa Clara, CA
- Candidate will design from concept through execution, while working under the direction of an engineer on primary and secondary (low voltage) normal power distribution systems, emergency power distribution systems, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and associated power distribution systems with emphasis on facility redundancy and reliability.
- Candidate will have experience with auxiliary systems including grounding, gas monitoring, leak detection, and telecommunications systems.
- Bachelor' s in Electrical Engineering.
- EIT or PE tracked.
- General knowledge of monitoring and control of industrial systems.
- Experience with isolated primary (Medium voltage) normal power distribution systems.
- Familiarity with applicable codes & standards, including NEC (National Electrical Code).
- Ability to read and interpret construction contract documents.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.