- Design from concept programming through execution.
- Under the direction of an engineer on primary and secondary (Low voltage) normal power distribution systems, emergency power distribution systems, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and associated power distribution systems with emphasis on facility redundancy and reliability.
- Perform design with assuring code compliant design.
- Experience with auxiliary systems including grounding, gas monitoring, leak detection, and telecommunications system
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience preferred, however recent college grads will be considered.
- General knowledge of monitoring and control of industrial systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience with isolated primary (Medium voltage) normal power distribution systems