- Will work with designers and engineer teams on primary and secondary (Low voltage) normal power distribution systems, emergency power distribution systems, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and associated power distribution systems with emphasis on facility redundancy and reliability.
- Adapt designs to current conditions in field, coordinate designs with current infrastructure.
- Checks design calculations and drawings verifying all applicable codes have been incorporated.
- Processes shop drawings, checks to ensure quality accuracy and completeness.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of one to two years of experience preferred. Recent college grads will be considered.
- Perform cable tray fill requirements (nodes).
- Experience using Easy Power software.
- Understands and is able to perform short circuit calculations.
- Understands panel loading and voltage drop requirements.
- General knowledge of different types of electrical breakers, transformers, and panels.
- Knowledge of NEC.
- Has understanding of general telecom and life safety system requirements.
- Familiar with AutoCAD software – capable of drawing wireways, cabletrays, storage boxes, conduit runs for routing plans.
- Able to conduct field verification for routing plans including climbing ladders, suiting up in a cleanroom suit, and some verification under 2ft raised floor while wearing a cleanroom suit.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.