- Designing, fabricating, testing, installing, operating and maintaining complex electromechanical systems and subsystems for programs including firmware and microcontrollers.
- Developing system architectures and circuit designs for product integration.
- Performs systems design and analysis based upon requirements.
- Provides technical support and trains end users on assigned application systems, including on-call or in-field support as required.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Occasional travel is expected.
- Bachelors or Master’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in laboratory hands on design.
- Experience leading teams.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.