Toledo, OH 43612
- Work independently, performs electrical design functions and calculations in branch circuit design and motor feeder design.
- Coordinate with other disciplines throughout design phase of projects.
- PLC experience or willing to be trained on PLC’ s.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an Electrical Designer.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred but equivalent experience will be accepted.
- Computer skills with MS Windows XP, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.