- Applies standard design techniques and procedures exercising judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications to design concepts.
- Adapt designs to current conditions in field, coordinate designs with current infrastructure.
- Attends construction meetings and produces site observation reports and final punch list. May trouble-shoot design problems in the field during construction.
- Checks design calculations and drawings verifying all applicable codes have been incorporated.
- Has frequent communication with external clients in the field and in formal meetings.
- Perform cable tray fill requirements (nodes).
- Experience using Easy Power software.
- Understands short circuit calculations.
- Knowledge of panel loading and voltage drop requirements.
- General knowledge of different types of electrical breakers, transformers, and panels.
- Basic knowledge of NEC.
- Has understanding of general telecom and life safety system requirements.
- Can utilize CAD software to draw wireways, cabletrays, storage boxes, conduit runs for routing plans.
- Able to conduct field verification for routing plans including climbing ladders, suiting up in a cleanroom suit, and some verification under 2ft raised floor while wearing a cleanroom suit.
- Able to understand the need for and develop installation details.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.