- Work independently, performs electrical design functions and calculations in branch circuit design and motor feeder design.
- Perform on-site field verification of existing systems.
- Coordinate with other disciplines throughout design phase of projects.
- Lighting design including calculations, layouts, and energy compliance.
- Design of feeders/branch circuits, telecom, security, and/or life safety systems.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an Electrical Designer.
- Knowledge of new and/or existing commercial, light industrial, and high-tech manufacturing facilities.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code requirements.
- Computer skills with MS Windows XP, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD required, 3D a plus.
- Effective communication and impromptu problem solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a cost-effective and timely basis.
- Understanding and skill in assessing a customer' s requirements/needs in the field.
- Revit electrical experience required.
- Easy Power or SKM electrical modeling software knowledge a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.