Electrical Design Engineer
- Electrical Engineer will design plant power distribution systems starting at the incoming power supply from the utility department and continuing through the unit substations located within the plant.
- Candidate will design low voltage power distribution from in plant unit sub stations continuing through power distribution panels and motor control centers.
- Will specify and create bills of materials and equipment specifications required for the above mentioned power distribution systems.
- Must be familiar with coordination, load, capacity, fault, as well as; arc flash labeling.
- Current code knowledge is required.
- Additionally, will develop single line diagrams, load and cable schedules and demolition drawings, and oversee these tasks as executed by others.
- May supervise the work of junior designers, designers, detailers or drafters and trains others.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred. Alternative qualifications minimum 10 years’ experience and Associates Degree or graduation from an acceptable technical program.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and experience with AutoCAD MEP or Inventor design software a plus.
- Controls knowledge is a plus.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.