Electrical Controls Engineer
- Determine, select, and specify instrumentation and controls required to monitor, operate and control mechanical, process, and electrical systems.
- Provide input on / develop P&ID' s.
- Produce logic diagrams, control narratives (sequence of operations) and wiring diagrams.
- Interpret and apply codes, job procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Interface with other design disciplines.
- Provide field assistance as required.
- Monitor and review on-site installation, start-up and operation of instrumentation and controls.
- Perform inspections of equipment.
- PLC/HMI Architecture Design including Ethernet, ControlNet and Remote I/O.
- Develop control panel designs
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Ability to quickly understand network layout and I/O diagrams.
- Revit knowledge is highly desirable.
- PLC and HMI programming experience a plus
- 5 plus years design experience in Instrumentation and Controls.
- Ability to lead industrial facilities design and construction projects.