Van Wert, OH
- Responsible for setting up, checking, and correcting operational and experimental electrical machinery, circuitry, and equipment, while adhering to pre-established guidelines and engineering specifications.
- Participating in storm restoration work - specifically assessment of storm damage (once adequate field experience has been gained). This may require travel within the State of Ohio and out of the State of Ohio.
- Preparing required orders, obtain right of way, etc. To implement recommended system improvements such as capacity improvements and pole replacements.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in the utility industry.
- Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil or Mechanical Engineering Technology or a minimum of 4 years of related utility industry work experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Will be required to utilize their personal vehicle
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.