- Design the route of electricity to any type of dwelling through electrical overhead and underground lines & calculate the amount of electricity needed for the dwelling.
- This position will help answer technical product questions for customers, and help troubleshoot product problems.
- Design facilities for safe operation & construction while following NEC, NESC and local codes.
- Calculate costs for customers based on current guidelines.
- Assess damage during major outages, report accurately and direct proper crews and material to the needed areas.
- Communicate effectively with both customers and company personnel to ensure operations are safe and completed without conflict or hazards.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in the utility industry.
- Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil or Mechanical Engineering Technology or a related field.
- Strong communication skills.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.