- Candidate will need to learn and understand distribution standards: NESC Codes, OSHA Rules, CIAC Rules, tariffs and other safety guidelines.
- This position will help answer technical product questions for customers, and help troubleshoot product problems.
- Calculate costs for customers based on current guidelines.
- Participate in store restoration work-specifically assessment of storm damage. This could require travel in Ohio and other nearby states.
- Communicate effectively with both customers and company personnel to ensure operations are safe and completed without conflict or hazards.
- Interact with customers to determine electrical needs with respect to new services, service upgrades, facility relocations, etc.
- Minimum of 4 years of related utility industry work experience.
- Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil or Mechanical Engineering Technology or a related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.