Auburn Hills, MI
- The successful candidate will design and detail mechanical components such as mechanical tooling and fixtures, CNC fixtures, tooling, accessories and pneumatic/hydraulic devices.
- Strong mechanical/pneumatic design knowledge.
- Candidate needs to be able to create 3D simulation data as part of designs.
- 2D AutoCAD and 3D SolidWorks preferred.
- Bachelor’ s Degree (or equivalent education) in a related engineering discipline or relevant experience.
- Five years of related design experience.
- Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and SolidWorks experience.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.