Customer Service Representative
- Interpret basic contractual requirements into actionable work streams.
- Be the liaison between all relevant parties (External Customer, Customer Agents or 3rd Parties, and Internal teams) for the purpose of ensuring that sales orders and agreements are fulfilled accurately, while providing highest levels of customer service.
- Work with technical, sales, procurement, order execution and other teams as necessary for the purpose of reviewing schedules, identifying, preventing and/or resolving issues with fulfilling sales orders on time and under budget all while meeting the contract deliverable.
- Maintain proactively up to date contractual records and documentation.
- Evaluate and propose successful customer outcomes while demonstrating an understanding of financial impact on projects.
- Successfully support the company' s order to cash processes as business needs dictate, through a variety of tasks as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 plus year of experience in a customer service position.
- Ability to read, interprets, and executes verbal and written guidance to and from compliance staff, including sales order documentation, and company procedures with minimal supervision.
- Proficient use of computer systems and software, in particular: SAP, Microsoft Office Applications, Microsoft Share Point, internet based portals, file management programs, and email systems.
- Basic project management skills including budget adherence and cost control measures.
- Demonstrated success in customer service and satisfaction.
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred but not essential with equivalent work experience (4 plus years required).
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.