Cleveland, OH 44115
- Prepare financial analysis, reports, and forecasts necessary to establish both current costs and to effectively forecast the financial outcome of the projects assigned.
- Accumulate, audit and correlate information from all possible sources to produce cost reports such as Indicated Outcome Reports (IORs), Budget Analysis Reports (BARs), and cost-audited BARs required for the project. Prepare analysis as required.
- Know the company’ s contracts with the contracting entity and the company’ s contractual rights.
- Work with project accounting to ensure costs are correctly posted to the ledger.
- Audit budget report for accuracy and ensure that all costs posted to the ledger have been accurately reflected within the budget report.
- Confer with the management to correct the budget report.
- Analyze current budget reports, holds and unboughts.
- Assess risk on projects and make appropriate recommendations to mitigate those risks.
- Assist project team to prepare General Conditions, General Requirements, staff and labor projections to accurately forecast costs (including accurate forecast of insurance and taxes).
- Reforecast projections accurately as project conditions change.
- Report and accurately forecast indicated outcomes of projects.
- Participate in Operations Review Meetings (ORMs).
- Complete knowledge of all general contract and subcontract documents, as well as job estimate and its relationship to the contract documents.
- Visit jobsites to evaluate project progress, conditions and review with project management. Review current field conditions in trades and evaluate costs, exposures, claims and recoveries.
- Act as a liaison between Accounting and Logistics Manager.
- Monitor and understand the cash position of the project.
- Create Payment Application and understand its connection with the Budget Report.
- Forecast workbenches in SAP and be able to train field staff.
- Set up the proper Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to be used for the allocation of costs via Project Setup.
- Assist in closing out a project and validate the final revenue before the final bill is submitted.
- Prepare final Cost Audited Budget Analysis Report/Indicated Outcome Report (CAB/IOR) to reconcile to the final contract value and cost.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction Management
- Four years related experience (will consider non-degreed candidates that have more experience)
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, and SAP would be a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.