- Troubleshoot and maintain automation controls system components and utility equipment for a high speed manufacturing operation.
- Experience working on electrical systems, Servo motors, motor controls, 3 phase wiring, transformers, PLC's, programming. Equipment includes CNC mills & lathes, saws, lasers, and welders.
- Maintain maintenance department equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment serviced is left in a sanitary and safe condition, with all guards and safety devices in a place.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Electrical and mechanical experience in maintenance technician role.
- Knowledge of industrial electric is required.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics.
- PLC Programming experience is a must.