Controls Systems Engineer
- This individual is responsible for Development, Commissioning, and Startup of automation systems.
- The position responsibilities include design, planning and creating programs for automated systems.
- Edit and interface HMI programs with PLCs.
- Specify and maintain I/O lists used to coordinate electrical design with program design.
- Maintain electrical schematics after initial system assembly is complete.
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology degree required (may consider candidates with other technical degrees if has relevant experience)
- 5+ years of experience with design and commissioning of automation and controls systems
- Well versed with Rockwell hardware and software experience, RSLogix, ControlLogix, Allen-Bradley PLCs, etc.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.