- Design electrical controls schematics based on project needs.
- Interact with customers throughout design process to ensure client' s needs are met.
- Work with Engineers, Sales and customers to determine best solution for their application.
- Estimate design and execution time for sales proposals.
- Successful experience of three to five years in the development and implementation of automation, electrical design, control system integration, schematics, VFDs, servo control, power distribution and an understanding of industrial controls networks.
- Knowledge of SCADA software is a plus.
- Experience with AC & DC motor drives, PLCs, HMIs, I/O Hardware.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Travel will be roughly 25-30%.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.