Toledo, OH 43566
- This individual is responsible for Programming, Commissioning, and Startup of Fanuc integrated automation systems.
- The position responsibilities includes design, planning and creating programs, in-house debug, and field start-up of a Fanuc robot which is part of an automated system.
- Travel required for start-up and commissioning at customer facilities.
- Develop a complete robotic electrical design package focused on the needs of the robot and end-of-arm tooling.
- Work with the controls engineer to seamlessly integrate the robot into the system integration.
- Willing to be trained to develop PLC programs to integrate multiple material handling devices to create an integrated production system.
- Develop robot programs to perform required material handling functions.
- Edit and interface HMI programs with PLC and robot functions.
- Specify and maintain I/O lists used to coordinate electrical design with program design.
- Maintain electrical schematics after initial system assembly is complete.
- Test, debug, modify, and validate all system functions prior to shipment.
- Start-up and commission completed system at customer site for final customer approval.
- Train company and customer technicians on the operation and program maintenance of the delivered system.
- Electrical Engineering degree required.