Springfield, OH area
- PLC/HMI programming, checkout, startup and optimization of control systems.
- Deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Perform and direct the engineering of control systems including the design of MCC single lines, controls panels and electrical schematics.
- Develop sequence of operations, Allen Bradley PLC programming and HMI programming.
- Assist in development of engineering proposals including scope, budget and schedule requirements.
- Plan, perform and direct the application of standard engineering methods and techniques on work of large single or multidiscipline controls projects.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise the work effort of junior engineers and designers.
- Review the work being performed to ensure the application of sound engineering practices and professional judgment.
- Write specifications and assist in preparing cost estimates.
- Development of construction specifications and construction package documents.
- Assist with specification and sizing of control devices and instruments.
- Support the development of performance specifications for equipment vendors, equipment selection and bid tabulations.
- Degree not required.
- 3 plus years of direct controls engineering experience.
- Experience with Allen Bradley ControlLogix and RSLogix.
- HMI Development experience is preferred.