Detroit, MI 48127
- Controls Engineer will need to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Perform and direct the engineering of control systems including the design of MCC single lines, controls panels and electrical schematics.
- Development of sequence of operations, PLC programming and HMI programming.
- Assist in development of engineering proposals including scope, budget and schedule requirements.
- Plan, perform and direct the application of standard engineering methods.
- Controls Engineer will work on large scale or multidiscipline controls projects under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Communicate with the project manager concerning progress or problems related to the project.
- Will function as project lead on fast paced industrial controls projects.
- Experience with Siemens S7 programming.
- Siemens experience is essential, and various other PLC platforms are helpful.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.