Bowling Green, OH 43402
- Determine, select, and specify instrumentation and controls required to monitor, operate and control mechanical, process, and electrical systems.
- Produce logic diagrams, control narratives (sequence of operations) and wiring diagrams.
- Interpret and apply codes, job procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Interface with other design disciplines.
- Perform inspections of equipment.
- Develop control panel designs.
- Bachelor’ s Degree.
- PLC and HMI programming experience a plus
- 5 plus years design experience in Instrumentation and Controls.
- Ability to lead industrial facilities design and construction projects.