- Supervision of skilled trades (mechanical riggers, millwrights, electricians, pipefitters, etc.) for turnkey installations of specialty machinery and equipment.
- Responsibilities include close coordination with home office (Project Manager, V.P. Customer Service) to ensure timely completion of installation projects.
- Experience desired in the areas of project administration, verbal and written communications, problem solving, resource management, report writing and adherence to schedules.
- Projects typically commence with a detailed review of the customer site preparations, including foundations, utility feeds, tools and equipment requirements.
- Projects can run from 4-12 weeks in duration, depending on complexity of system and customer skills and motivation.
- Project completion for the installation phase typically ends with the successful running of first operation.