- Verify and/or prepare payments for processing while exercising independent judgment.
- Prepare and process recurring accounting transactions such as invoices (both incoming & outgoing), remittance advices, and customer checks following documented procedures and with oversight.
- Gather information to assist in the preparation of responses to general data requests and inquiries from our client’ s internal and external customers.
- Basic knowledge and experience with computers.
- Ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions and adapt to changing circumstances and requirements.
- Ability to work as part of a team and possess excellent time management and organization skills.
- High School Graduate.
- 10 key skills required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.