- This person will be responsible for land surveying, engineering and construction projects. Candidate will meet with clients, prepare proposals, manage budgets and direct field crews.
- Applicant will prepare construction survey documents will do deed research and review.
- 5 or more years of surveying experience.
- Must be a registered Professional Surveyor in the State of Ohio.
- CAD design experience required, with Civil 3D a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.