- Leading layout, grading, utilities, and storm water management design.
- Permit preparation and municipal coordination.
- Guiding site inspection and construction coordination on projects.
- Leader in site selection evaluations surveys and studies.
- One of multiple discipline leads for regional office--ability to function with minimal oversight.
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years' field project management experience.
• Strong communication skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.